- Great Welcome Bonus
- Good Customer Support
- E-Wallets Accepted
- Play Now!
Royal Panda Casino Terms and Conditions In Detail
It’s important to give the terms and conditions of any online product you plan on using a quick once over before committing to it, at the very least. The truth is, though, that it is such a dull and arduous task that very few of us bother. Fortunately for you, I have gone through the Royal Panda casino terms and conditions and pulled out what I believe are the most important clauses. The terms I went over were up to date at the time of writing on the 7th of February 2018. You can find the full Royal Panda casino terms of service document here.
If you discover that a more up to date version of the T&Cs is now available, or if you have any questions at all regarding what you find on this page, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contents of the User Agreement
The Royal Panda casino terms are broken down into 16 main areas of service. Within each of these broad topics you can expect to find up to 30 or more sub points. There is a lot to get through here. Companies typically do this, especially online, in order to cover their backs in as many potential circumstances as possible. I have gone through these T&Cs with a fine-tooth comb and pulled out the most important things you need to know about if you are going to be playing at this operator. For more information, you can check out my dedicated Royal Panda casino review.
1. General information
2. Bonus scheme conditions and Loyal Panda
2. Royal Panda reserves the right to reject multiple participations in the same bonus/promotion campaign from the same IP address in the event that Royal Panda suspects fraud is being perpetrated. In this case, the player(s) will no longer be eligible to participate in the bonus/promotion and any funds on their player account(s) may be frozen.
Comment: This is a fairly common protection measure, but it is one that players should always be aware of, particularly if there are multiple online casino fans in your household. To prevent individuals creating multiple accounts with the hope of claiming new player rewards several times over, Royal Panda reserves the right to reject two or more users from claiming a welcome bonus or promotion from the same IP address. Always be careful if signing up for an online casino from a shared computer or internet connection.
4. Exceptional circumstances
5. Player registration and deregistration
5. Member accounts created by the player, with incorrect or misleading information, are not entitled to jackpots or any other winnings. No winnings will be paid out to non-existent persons or incorrect accounts.
Comment: Under no circumstances should you be creating online casino accounts with fake information. It may be tempted to give a false name, address, date of birth or similar in order to protect your personal privacy but in doing so you are leaving yourself open to a small print clause such as this one. If Royal Panda suspects anything is fishy in your account information, it can take away jackpots and/or casino winnings.
6. Player responsibility
9. Inactive, dormant and closed accounts
10. Responsible gaming
12. Anti-money laundering
13. Player complaints
14. Chat rooms
14. Royal Panda holds the right to close a player´s member account in the event of a violation of the conditions that apply to the use of Royal Panda’s chat functions.
Comment: Modern casino games, especially those delivered by live dealers, come packaged with chat room features to allow players and dealers to freely communicate. This is a privilege that must not be abused. Basically, be a decent human being and be civilised to your fellow players. Engaging in collusion, cursing, insulting, discriminating behaviour will lead to an instant closure of your account. Distributing commercial messages or plugging our own products is also a big no-no. Behave yourself in the chat, and you’ll be fine.