- Highly Detailed Conditions
- Clear and Concise Terms
- Additional Helpful Pages
- Play Here!
Interesting Details from the 888casino Terms and Conditions
The 888casino Terms of Service are very thorough and detailed. They apply to its other iGaming products, such as poker and sports betting, in addition to casino. I would like to highlight a few points of interest I found whilst reading through these terms. For your information, I have used the User Agreement, as last updated in June 2017. Should you have any questions or comments related to this information, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contents of the User Agreement
Here you will find all the topics listed within the general terms and conditions. At first glance on the casino website, the font size is rather small, but the information is presented in a logical and organised way, with clear subject headings. You will see that I have added notes to certain points, where I think the condition is either useful to know, or needs further explanation. To refresh your memory on the casino’s general offer, head over to our main 888casino review for a summary.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
3. Compliance with Laws
4. Permitted Participation
4. We reserve the right to verify your registration details, such as name, address, age, and payment methods used, at any time, by requesting certain documents. These documents shall typically include an identity card, proof of address such as a utility bill, and proof of your payment method, and can be uploaded through the Cashier.
Comment: If you are required to submit a copy of the credit/debit card used to credit your account, for security reasons, you should ensure that the middle 8 digits from the card are blanked out. Also, the 3 digit security code on the back of the card should be covered before being submitted.
5. Information Technology/Intellectual Property
6. Your Representations and Undertakings
7. Prohibited Uses of the Sites and Services
8. Your Account
8. Should you fail to use your account for six months your account will be considered a “dormant account”. The six-month period will run from the date of your last login to your account. In the case of a dormant account, the Company will levy a monthly administration fee at a rate of 10% of the balance in the account on the date that it became dormant.
Comment: I’d like to bring this condition to your attention to help avoid any unnecessary charges. It is general practice amongst online casinos to charge a fee if an account remains inactive for a set period of time. Just bare in mind that a 10% charge on your balance each month will leave you out of pocket. Either ensure that you log into your account regularly, or if you do not intend to play for a long period of time, then avoid leaving a large balance in your account.
9. Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud
11. Obligations of the Company
12. NO WARRANTY
13. Limitations of Liability
14. Breach of these terms and conditions
16. Duration and Termination
18. Gaming Regulations
19. Chat Feature
20. Customer Service Department and Special Promotions
20. The Company may, from time to time, offer you special promotions. These promotions may be notified to you by various means, including but not limited to (i) email, (ii) telephone, (iii) SMS and (iv) additional windows opening from within the Software. Promotions begin at 00:00 and end at 23:59 GMT on specified dates, unless stated otherwise in the promotion’s Terms & Conditions.
Comment: Make sure you enter valid and accurate contact details when you create your player account at 888casino to ensure you benefit from such special offers. If you prefer not to receive communications from the company, you can choose to opt-out.