- 777 Casino
- Clearly outlined T&C’s
- Detailed case examples
- Comprehensive rules
- Play Here!
Your Guide to 777’s Terms and Conditions
Simply put, the terms and conditions are both the most important thing you should read on the 777 Casino website and probably the most uninteresting. Nobody wants to spend their afternoon crawling through the user agreement, but it is something that should be done. However, I understand your pain, so I have basically done it for you. Below are the 777 Casino terms and conditions, but they have been trimmed down and some important notes have been added for easy reading. Have fun! We have used the agreement that was last updated on the 14th July, 2016.
The Contents of the Agreement
Below you will find all the user agreements listed, alongside some notes. The agreements cover everything from account information to gaming regulations.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
3. Compliance with Laws
4. Permitted Participation
5. Information Technology/Intellectual Property
6. Your Representations and Undertakings
7. Prohibited Uses of the Sites and Services
8. Your Account
8. Your account is for your sole personal use only and shall not be used for any professional, business or commercial purpose.
Comment: This basically means that you should be using the site for personal use only. Also in this section is the information about dormant accounts that are not used in 6 months. In this case, the company will levy a monthly administration fee at a rate of 10% of the balance in the account.
9. Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud
10. Promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions and any complimentary bonus credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. Notwithstanding the modification provisions in Section 2, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time including any terms and conditions thereof.
Comment: 777 Casino can change or withdraw a promotion, bonus or special offer, including any terms and conditions related. This clause is a good reason to keep coming back to those bonus conditions and refreshing your memory. Learn more about the current bonus conditions in my 777 bonus overview.
11. Obligations of the Company
12. NO WARRANTY
13. Limitations of Liability
14. Breach of these terms and conditions
16. Duration and Termination
16. The User Agreement shall come into force immediately upon your completion of the registration process with the Company and shall continue in force unless and until terminated in accordance with its terms.
Comment: You can cancel your account by sending an email to email@example.com, and the cancellation may take up to 7 days to process. The operator reserves the right to terminate your account in certain cases – check out the user agreement for specific scenarios.
18. Gaming Regulations
19. Chat Feature
19.As part of your use of the Service the Company may provide you with a chat facility via which you will be able to communicate with other users of the Service.
Comment: 777, like most online casinos, has a chat feature with which you can chat with dealers and other players during the live casino games. It’s a great feature that can further embed you into the whole experience, but make sure you always adhere to the chat rules.